Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Links to Albums ...

Hello !
I have some links for you ... they will take you to albums so you can see pictures of some of the items on sale. I'll keep adding as I get photos done .
Just email me if you want anything.
Sale continues until June 25th.
50% off almost everything in the store !!
Just click on the album/photo to go to the page and asee all the pictures. Thanks !

FLOWERS

BACKGROUND DIES & STAMPS

FATHER'S DAY STAMPS AND DIES

TIM HOLTZ DIES, STAMPS, AND EMBOSSING FOLDERS

STERLING SILVER JEWELRY FINDINGS

SNAP ALBUMS, PROJECT LIFE, ALBUMS AND REFILL PAGES

WOODEN VENEER EMBELLISHMENTS

I'll be adding more as the days go by !!
More new stock being put out this week as well as more paper.

No comments: