Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Last Week !

Well, this is it ! The last week for the big 50% off sale. I'll be closing Saturday at noon . Stop in before then to get great deals !!
I'll be spending the month of July setting up an online shopping site as designing kits and making samples for workshops. Watch for updates here and on Facebook. I will have an open house in August so you can see what workshops will be offered and sign up for them. I'll also have kits and some fun projects .
I have been asked if there is anything left and is it worth coming in ... well, here are some photos. I have refilled every bin and basket and restocked every peg hook. The tables are piled with goodness !
Click on the link below to see the store when I left a few hours ago.

No comments: