Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Hello !

hello there !
Well the big sale is over ... the dust is settling ... and I have been catching up on the parcels that came in during that time.
The 50% off clearance ended Saturday ... if you didn't get in, you missed some great deals !! The store will be closed until August. I am busy working on an online store as well as converting the big part of the store into a classroom. Then I can start planning classes and also get in my workshop to start creating kits !! I need to get ready for August. :)
In the meantime, I will be popping in each week to share a few new products that are trickling in as well as some great pop up sales. To purchase either new items or the pop up sale items, simply send me an email and we can arrange payment. You can pay via email transfer or credit card, or we'll work something out. The items can be mailed or picked up here at our Feed Store out behind the store Monday to Saturday. Easy !
Sorry but there will be no holds without payment because it is too long before I'll have the store open again.
I have a small photo album to share today with Tonic stamps, Tonic dies, Sizzix dies, wonderful birthday and ocean stamps, and provincial dies ... YES !! Provincial dies !!!

Click on this link to see more !!!

So keep watching  ... more new products as well as sales like Ten Dollar Tuesdays and Five Dollar Fridays !
Have a great week and celebrate this wonderful country on Friday !

No comments: