Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Another album and an update !

Hello !
Yesterday I posted links to several albums of things that are now on sale so those who aren't near by can get an idea of what is here.
Today I added a TOOL (Paper & Beading) album with lots of 50% off tools !

Now I am off to take more pictures, put out more stamps & dies, refill the 12x12 paper racks with more patterned paper, unpack more embellishments, and refill the shelves. And then maybe bag some beads. Phew, lots to do !
Next week I will have Christmas stock as well as items from my workroom at home. That all has to be emptied in the next 2 weeks so there will be all sorts of items used for samples, product that I dragged home (yep, guilty !) and some "last of the line" products. I saw some very fun 7 Gypsies products on a  top shelf this morning ! Keep watching !
And remember I am open every Friday from 10 to 5 and every Saturday from 10 to 12 ... all month long. Everything is 50% off !! The 25th is the last day ... after that I will be closing the retail store and setting up for online sales, kits, and workshops in the space starting is August. 

No comments: