Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

And the sale continues !!

Hello !
It's been so busy, I haven't had time to post. The sale has been busy and I am adding things every week. Last week I added Christmas stock. This week I unpacked more stamps & dies - some are even classics that have been discontinued ! I also dug through "the vault" and found lots of 7 Gypsies, Idea-ology, Graphic 45, and more. And there are still more bixes to be cracked open !
I have posted photo albums on facebook but there are wayyyyy toooo many photos to post here. So if you have facebook, I would suggest you check there. If not, stop in on Friday and Saturday this week. You'll be surprised at the remaining selection - lots to choose from ! This Friday 10-5 and Saturday 10-noon are the last days for the sale. Please note that I will be closed after that until August so this week is your last chance to drop in and stock up or get in on the deals !!
Keep watching this blog for updates on the shopping web page, workshops, and kits ... coming in August !

No comments: