Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Friday, June 3, 2016

And the sale continues !

Hello !
Day One was a busy one ! Saw lots of familiar faces and people left with some great deals. If you weren't in, never fear ! There is lots left ... with more being added all the time.
I'll be open tomorrow (Saturday) from 10 to noon and every Friday & Saturday all month. Unpacking more each week too !
Next week I will try to add photos for those of you who can't get in ... I am happy to take email orders. Just send me a list & I'll let you know what I have. I'll send a total and you can send an email money transfer or pay by credit card. Your purchases can be mailed or held for pick up.
Oh ... and thank you to whoever it was who left the flowers ! A friend moved them from the counter, where they were left so they wouldn't get damaged and I didn't notice them right away. I asked but I was too late. I didn't see a card so I'm not sure who left them but they were lovely. Thank you !
So that's the update on the sale. Hope to see you all any Friday or Saturday in June !
P.S. If you are looking for beading supplies that are not included in the sale ( basic findings, charms, etc) they are packed away for now until the sale is over and I get the website done. But just send me an email or a private message on facebook with a list of what you are looking for. I can dig them out for you & have them ready for  Friday or Saturday. Thanks !!

No comments: