Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

A Post Note ...

So ... starting Friday, there will be 50% off pretty much everything in the store ! That's exciting ... lost of deals !!

So here are the details ...

* 50% off original price.

* the 50% will come off at the cash.

* a few exceptions ... items that have already been packaged up and reduced to clear. They will be an extra 25% off the reduced price. I'll tag them so it's clear. 

* Open Fridays 10-5 and Saturdays 10-12 throughout the month of June. 

* NO HOLDS, NO LAYAWAY, NO RETURNS ACCEPTED. 

* Items that are on hold for you now or on special order will not be 50% off. 

* ALL SALES FINAL !

* I  am happy to do online sales. You can email me with a list of what type of things you are looking for (actual names or company names help a lot) , private message me on Facebook, or comment on facebook photos . I will send you a total and you can pay by EMT or call with a credit card. It may take a few days for me to get back to you but I will, I promise !

* I will be refilling the tables EVERY WEEK until the end of June. So you should come every week !

* I will try to post photos ... there is so much to do right now ... it may be next week. I'll try my best !

Hope to see you Friday !!

No comments: