Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Lots to Share !!

Hello !!
I have new things, a great deal on die cutting machines, and a few embossing folder samples. Oh, and the weekly sale. Let's get started !
first ... I played around with one of my favourite embossing folders and some inks. You can do so much more than just emboss cardstock ... try swirling on some ink either all over, in ombre stripes, or use the design to guide you. You can also add ink to the folder itself and then run it through the machine. So many ideas !


Now ... take a peek at the album of new products. I have more colours in the glitter paper - the ultra thin that's perfect for die cutting. If you would like some of each colour, check out the packs I am making tonight . I am cutting 6x6 pieces and you will get 10 in a package for $8.99. That will give you a piece of each and every colour as well as a double of one of the colours. Great starter pack.


And now ... I made a bit of a discovery about die cutting ... and the result is some very inexpensive die cutting machines ...


And the WEEKLY SALE !
25% off all tools ... beading tools, measuring tools, die cutting tools, paper cutting tools , paint brushes, stamp blocks, etc. 

25% off all stencils ... 
and trust me, you can do a lot with stencils !!
So that's it for this week. Hope to see you Friday !!

No comments: