Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Father's Day, Ribbon bags , Shaker Card Sample, and the WEEKLY SALE ...

Hello !
I posted previously to show you the new stamps, dies, tools, and stencils that arrived this week. Scroll down to see that.
Now I have some stamps & dies that might help you out for Father's day ... or Man cards.


And ... RIBBON BAGS. I am downsizing my stash at home and also clearing out overstock as well as end of the roll ribbons. The bags contain approx 10 yards each and are just $2.99. You will get a good selection in each bag ... and no two are the same ! I have the pink, green, and blue done so far. I'll see how these go and then work on more colours.




 Shaker Cards ... I made a sample using the new Jillibean Soup products. Easiest shaker card I have EVER made ! It helps that everything is precut and has adhesive already in place. I used the die to cut a piece of paper to cover the card but I realized you could do that even if you don't have a diecutting machine. Simpy lay the paper over the card front, trace the opening, and cut it out ! Too easy !


I cut some of the lemon slices out of the paper & added them to the mix. 

6 per pkg

6 cards + 6 envelopes per pkg.
Weekly Sale !!
25% off all ink pads,  paints, stain, sprays, markers, and ink refills.









And this Ombre ink is 40% off ...

You can see here the great effects you get with the ombre ink. 
And 40% off Tim Holtz Idea-ology.

So that's the scoop for this week. Hope to see you Friday !
Wishing you a happy long weekend !

No comments: