Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

BLOWOUT SALE !!!

Huge sale this week !
50% off Christmas stamps, dies, embossing folders !!!
This week only. No holds.
This will be the only time the discounts will be that big !
They must be paid for this week. So email me with what you want and I'll send you a total.
( I will send totals on Thursday.)
You can pay with an email transfer or credit card.
OR, come in on Friday and see what's here !!
Here is the link to the photos so you can see what's available. Have fun !!



And here's a fun new line from Cosmo Cricket ... Just Add Watercolour.
Click on the link to see the products and the samples I made. So easy, so fun !!

No comments: