Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

New Products and Some Samples to Share !

Hello !
Today I have new stamps, stencils, dies, inks, tools, and embellishments to share with you.
I also have some samples that I made with a few products that I tested ... so keep reading !



First up is the album of new products. Here's a quick list and the link will be below to go to the album.
* Paper Smooches
* Tim Holtz Idea-ology
*  The Crafters' Workshop Stencils
* Plaid papers ... from Lawn Fawn and MFT !
* tools
* Bling
* Maya Road - something for jewelry makers and paper crafters !
* Spellbinders & Sizzix
* ink ... for NEEDLEWORKERS !!




Click on this link to see it all !

Now ... I made some cards with those little watercoloured pieces from last week. Remember the 12x12 sheet of drawn images ? That's what I used to make the cards !
Click on the photos this link to see the album and all the cards. Once the first photo comes up, just keep clicking to see them all.

And then I decided to try out the new adhesive rub-ons for foil from Prima.
LOVE.THEM.
They work beautifully to allow you to add foil to your projects without a Minc machine or a laminator. This is the tag I made ... can you see that shine ?!

Click on the photo in this link to see the process and the photos. 

Another PRIMA product that I tried out was the Opal Magic paint ... mind. blown. This paint is amazing ... magical !! I could not believe my eyes when I saw the different colours FROM THE SAME BOTTLE !!
Yes !! both of these tags were painted with the exact same paint !
Wow !
It's really hard to capture in photos but this work in progress canvas looks green and when it is tilted, violet !!
You'll have to drop in and see it in person. 
Click here to see the amazing results !! 

And now for this week's sale ...
25% off the regular price on MOST Ranger products* ... 
distress paints & stains, full size distress ink pads, tools, Ranger embossing powders, Ranger specialty papers, Distress crayons, and more. 
The only items NOT included are the Mini Distress Inks and the storage tins for the Mini Inks.
No holds. Sale in effect this week only. Discount is on REGULAR prices.  

So that's it for this week ! 

No comments: