Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Thursday, April 7, 2016

A Sale, A Peek at Etsy items, and A Crafting Superhero !!

Hello again !
I have a sale for you this week ... 25% off tools on the tool wall and the beading tool wall.
BUT ... there are some that are marked down even more !!
Tools for beading, wire work, Sizzix, punches, Spellbinders tools, scissors, cutters, and more. Click on the blue highlighted date to go to an album that has photos of the sale items and includes the further reduced items !! Some at almost 50% off !! Click through to see the bargains !
No holds ... sale prices are in effect this week only. Feel free to call or email with payment if there is something you want but can't get in.
 * These items do not count towards customer rewards cards as they are already discounted. 

This week's sale !! It's all about the TOOLS. Beading tools & scrapping tools !Scroll through the photos to see what's...
Posted by Classic Hobbies on Thursday, April 7, 2016





Next... a link to the items I have posted in my Etsy shop. Are you signed up to buy on ETSY ? If not, you should be ! lol. IN the upcoming months I will be posting lots of discounted items that I don't have room for in the store .. there will be deals ! All you need is an email address and a user name that you create. Payment is secure and you can pay with credit cards, Paypal, or ETSY gift cards. You can also message me through ETSY to arrange to payment with an email transfer.  There is shipping on each item but you can use this code LOCALPICKUP to delete the shipping charges and just pick your items up here at the store ! Click on the blue highlighted date to go to an album with photos of what's there now. I am adding more today. There is also a link to the ETSY page.
Here are some photos of the G45 packs that I have on Etsy ... to purchase simply go to my ETSY shop ......
Posted by Classic Hobbies on Tuesday, April 5, 2016


And now ... A CRAFTING SUPERHERO !!! Can you guess what it is ?? A LAMINATOR !!!
I have been laminating seed signs and decided to play around with it to see what else I could do with it. Well, it was remarkable ! I used it to add foiling accents instead of a Minc machine and I used it to flatten watercoloured papers and cards. Perfect !! Click on the blue highlighted date to see just what I did with it ... and then go to Staples and get one !! You'll love it !

I'm in love with the laminator ! I've been laminating signs lately and decided I would play around with the laminator...
Posted by Classic Hobbies on Thursday, April 7, 2016

That's it for this week. Scroll to the previous post to see the new Prima products I posted as well as a watercolour demo and great new dies & stamps. Thanks & hope to see you Friday !!

No comments: