Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Paper Smooches, I.O., and the Card Swap

Hello !
I swapped all the beautiful cards that came in over the last month so if you were one of the card creators, I have a package here for you. Thanks for participating !
And if you didn't ... why not ? lol.
You missed out on getting some beautiful cards in return. Eight people brought in cards. I may try again later in the summer and see if we can get an even bigger group then !

This week the paper Smooches order arrived as well as a wonderful bunch of little stamps from I.O. along with a few dies. I also had more of the new Ranger products including the 3 packs of the mini jars of collage medium and texture pastes, the new collage brushes. woodgrain paper, and the first batch of Distress Crayons. The crayons went to the prepaid orders first, then I started down the list. I'm still expecting more in a few weeks and that should fill all the remaining orders.
Here is a link to all the new products ... the Paper Smooch dies and stamp sets are adorable !
Click on the blue highlighted date to go to the album.


OOhhh, the paper Smooches order has arrived along with some other wonderful new products ! Exciting stuff !!!
Posted by Classic Hobbies on Wednesday, March 9, 2016


I'll spend the afternoon unpacking beads. So watch for that. And then next week I will have the Ken Oliver Colour Bursts and more !
And how about a quick egg colouring session ??
Click on the link below to see how they were all made.

Let's decorate eggs !!
Posted by Classic Hobbies on Thursday, March 10, 2016

That's it for this week. Hope to see you Friday !!

No comments: