Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

NO JOKE !!!! Big SALE Friday !!!

So Friday is APRIL FOOL'S Day. I actually hate the pranks ... long story, lol. So I decided I should have a sale that is NO JOKE !!
So here it is ... this Friday ... 40% off ALL stamps !! Yep, ALL. No kidding. You'd be a fool to miss this (get it ?? lol)

That is on each and every stamp in the store. 40% off regular prices. 
Please note : These purchases will not qualify on your rewards card as they are discounted.


Now, what if you are a mail order shopper or you can't get in ?? Well ... I want you to be included so if you want to message me -  classichobbies@bellaliant.com -  with a list of the names of particular stamps & stamp sets that you want, I will see if they are in stock on Friday. You can call me Friday afternoon with a credit card or , if you want to pay by email transfer, I will send you a total Saturday morning.

So here are the companies I carry :
Paper Smooches / Avery Elle
Penny Black - many
Stampendous - many
Hero Arts - many
I.O. (Impression Obsession) - many
Taylored Expressions - many
Lawn Fawn - many
My Favorite Things - many including Pure Innocence
Just Rite / Heartfelt Creations
Stamper's Anonymous/Tim Holtz / Art Gone Wild
Ranger (Dina Wakley, Dyan Reavely)
Hampton Art / Graphic 45
Sizzix / Spellbinders
Bo Bunny / My Mind's Eye / Kaisercraft
Art Impressions / AI /Inky Antics
Memory Box / Poppy
Echo Park / Carta Bella
Elizabeth's Crafts / Heidi Swapp / 7 Gypsies
MSE (My Sentiment's Exactly)
Prima including Julie Nutting
and a few odds 'n'ends


Hope to see you Friday !!!
(no holds)

No comments: