Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Almost Missed this One !!

I almost didn't open the box !!
We have been working every day for the last few weeks getting seeds ready for our feed store. The early spring-like weather has people wanting their garden supplies early. I have been coming in at night to work here. Tonight I had orders to pack for mailing & some (yuck) vacuuming. Parcels arrived today and I thought maybe I would wait until the weekend to open them. But curiosity got the best of me and I had to take a peek. Good thing I did !!! The cutest Easter paper was in the box - talk about arriving at the last minute. Lucky for you (and not so lucky for me, lol) all the Easter paper is on sale this week, so it will be too. And more Lawn Fawn plaid 6x6 pads as well as the rest of the Colorbursts. Here are some photos .
More Colorbursts ... Earth Tones, Precious Alloys, and  Heavy metals.
Also 25% off this week only - special introductory offer. 

I have more of the 6x6 pads of Lawn Fawn Plaids !!
I'll post a video link at the bottom of this post so you can see them used in some beautiful quilt cards. 

Best Ever Craft mat from Ken Oliver

Bunny Paper from Bella Blvd.
40% off this week.

Handsome Boy Bunnies !

Yummy Bunny Food !

And the Girl Bunnies !

Look at those eyelashes !! 
Lawn fawn Quilt Cards using 6x6 plaid papers
So that's it for tonight ! Hope to see you Friday from 10am to 5pm.
And remember, next Friday I'll be closed for Good Friday. Thanks. 

No comments: