Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Weekly Card Kit & Sale.

Hello !
I have a card kit this week as well as the weekly sale.
Back tomorrow with new items.
This week's kit is Sympathy Cards. No one wants to use them but sadly, we usually do need one once in a while. And it is much easier to make them ahead and have them on hand ... and if you never have to use them, that's great !
Because they are sympathy cards, I have made them very simple. I don't think this the time for glitter & loads of embellishment. The kit makes 3 cards and contains everything you need + directions with a photo for $6.

And if you like the paper ... I still have some that I will be putting out for purchase.
That floral is lovely !


And now for the SALE !! I have held over some of the sales from last week because of the weather .. and added more !
As usual ... discount is on regular prices, does not include layways or special orders, no holds, all sales final.
OMBRE Ink by Hero Arts ... 40% off !!

Hemp - 40% off


PUNCHES - 40% off !!



50% off these mini ink pads. 

Lots of great markdowns on the sale table !!!
 And remember ...


So if the sale price is circled in green, you will get an extra 25% off the sale price !!!
For example, this die set will be marked down from $18.99 to just $7.49 !!


These Distress Paints & assorted sprays are now 50% off !!

 
These beautiful paper decorations are 25% off. 


Just one of the sets ... lots of colours to choose from !!

Great clear out price on these markers !!
So there you go ... a card kit & a sale !
I am open this Friday 10am to 5pm and this Saturday from 10am to noon.
I'll be stopping at the post office tomorrow to pick up an order so I should have another post this week with some new things !!

No comments: