Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Monday, December 14, 2015

TWELVE Days of QUICK & EASY Christmas Projects !

Hello !
I've decided to take an hour each evening, look around the store, grab a few things, and make something for the holidays. I'm aiming for 12 days ... we'll see how that goes, lol.
I am hoping you may find some inspiration and see that it doesn't always take a lot of time !

DAY 1: the pillow boxes and canvas bags that I shared last week. Grab a stack of boxes and bags, a few stamps, a stencil, ink, and paper scraps . In an hour , you'll have a whole pile of Christmas packaging. Add some candy, hot chocolate packets, or a pair of warm gloves, and you'll have a lovely gift .

DAY 2 : Plaid tags ... 


these go so well with the woodsy lumberjack kind of style we are seeing these days. But you could go for a totally different look with your choice of stamp. You will need a background stamp, ink, tags, and sentiment stickers. Stamp, add stickers, done. Easy peasy !!



DAY 3 : Holiday Home Decor

You will need a $3 photo collage frame from Walmart like this ...
... and some paper cut aparts with 4x6 pieces ( I used Simple Stories), some stickers (again Simple Stories chipboard stickers so they are nice and thick), and a floral pick with a bit of ribbon added.

 So here's the first one ... I just cut the pieces apart and placed them in the frame. Then I added the chipboard stickers on the glass. Minutes, I tell you, mere minutes !
 You can see here that I added 2 of the holly stickers, the foiled "Joy" sticker and a little tree in the bottom cubby. I attached it with a glue dot.



This frame can stand on a shelf or a mantle or be hung on the wall. 
For the next one, I did pretty much the same thing except I added a floral pick tied with a bit of ribbon. I glued it to the glass with Tacky Glue because my hot glue was at home, but either one would be perfect. I think if you used hot glue you could reheat it alter & remove the pick. 


I also added another of the chipboard stickers over the ends of the pick. Again, the whole project just took a few minutes and cost very little. 

So now I need to start thinking about Day 4 .... hmmmm

No comments: