Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Thoughtful Little Gifts ... and such fun to make !

Hello !
I think everyone likes a little gift that says "I appreciate you" or "I thought about you". I don't think these gifts need to be elaborate or expensive. It really is the thought. And I think you show that by giving a lovely little package , maybe just filled with some candies or a gift card for a coffee , but beautifully presented. So I dug out my stamps & stencils, ribbons and rubons and spent 2 hours last night making some pretty packages as samples. They were easy to make, quick to make, and oh-so fun !
"Exhibit A" , lol

And "Exhibit B". 

Imagine giving this sweet little parcel to a neighbour, your hairdresser,
 the garbage collector, the mail person ... 

And just fill it with some candies !


To see all the samples and what they are made with , click on the blue highlighted date to go to the photo album ... you'll see how easy they were to make and what you can do with your scraps too !!

I have lots of bags & boxes in the store that you can use to wrap gifts ... stamps, stencils, rub ons, paper ... so many ideas !!
Posted by Classic Hobbies on Tuesday, December 8, 2015

I have all the bags & boxes on special at the store so you can make some too !
Large Kraft pillow boxes
overall size 11 x 5.5
finished size 5.5 x 7
.89 each
Special 10 pack for $6.99

Medium white pillow boxes
overall size 7.5 x 4.5
finished size 4.5 x 4.5
.60 each
Special ... 10 pack for $4.99

Teeny canvas bags
just 2 x 3
perfect for earrings, a trinket, or a wrapped chocolate
.50 each
Special ... 10 pack for $3.99

Medium Canvas bags
4 x 6
.75 each
Special ... 10 pack for $5.99

Large canvas bags
6 x 8
1.00 each
Special ... 10 pack for $7.50



Drop in to see the samples & get your supplies !!

No comments: