Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Monday, December 21, 2015

DAY 10 !!

Day 10 ... a large beaded snowflake - perfect for hanging in the widow or on the tree top.

Here's what you need ... a package of 9" forms, beads (acrylic work best as they are the lightest), a sparkly centre piece, hot glue) .
I beaded 2 of the forms from the package, holding the beads in place with rubber earring backs. When I was finished, I removed the earring backs and glued the last bead on each wire with hot glue.
Then I glued one form on top of the other so the spokes were between the others. I glued on a sparkly cabochon in the centre and tied on a piece of silver thread for hanging. Done ! So easy ! Add in any colours of beads to match your decor .

No comments: