Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Thursday, December 3, 2015

And I thought I was done ... lol

I said the last post was my last post for the week ... but here I am again !!
I am working on downsizing at home and clearing out boxes and I came across a big box of cross stitch samples from when Classic Hobbies sold needlework supplies. So that sent me on a search and I found 2 TOTES full of them at the store . I haven't even looked at them in a few years and I have no wall space so I am selling them off. Many of them are priced below the cost of the buttons we used on them , lol. They are all hand stitched, mostly by me, and then framed by us as well. I'm sharing a few pictures and then a link to the album in case anyone is interested. There are about 40 pieces so far ... and plenty more to come later. They range in price for $8 to $75 for a few larger pieces. The average is the $15 to $20 range.
If you are interested in any, just send me an email or leave a comment. I have them in a storage area at the store.
$20

$20

$15

$20


$20

$25



$15

$50



$75

Pin  $10
(I have a series of beads on paper pins & ornaments)

Click on the blue highlighted date below to go to the album where you can click through all the photos. Sizes and prices are listed with each photo. Maybe you'll see the perfect gift for someone !
As some of you may know, Classic Hobbies was a cross stitch shop years ago. I have boxes of framed samples but, really,...
Posted by Slice of Life Jewelry and Gifts on Thursday, December 3, 2015

Thanks for looking !! Feel free to share this post.

No comments: