Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Thursday, December 17, 2015

A Few Things Unpacked ...

Hi there !
I unpacked a few last minute things to share today ...
I was able to get a few more of these very popular sets of stamps + dies ... the cookies !!

A beautiful nativity set. 

This keeps selling out so I was happy to get a bit more ...
gorgeous sparkly paper from Tim Holtz. 

Metallic twine for hanging ornaments, attaching tags,
or making those very popular messy twine bundles on cards !

Also available in gold and multi. 

Holiday Letterpress blocks from Tim Holtz.
Great for decorating , displays, and projects. 

3 D Paper Effects ... this 3D paint comes with a medium tip
and a fine tip so you can write, doodle, add dots, anything you want !!
I have it in White Pearl, Black Pearl, and Vintage Gold.


These VERY popular metallic paper cards are back !!!
You get 12 gold, 12 silver, and 12 copper in the box as well as 36 envelopes.
This paper embosses beautifully.
I cut them in half and use them for card fronts and tags ...
and that gives me enough for 72 cards for just $12.69 !!
Don't wait ... I ordered 24 boxes and am down to just 6 already. 
So that's it for now. I'll be back tonight with the project from Day 6.

No comments: