Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Ohh, So Many Great New Dies & Stamps

Hello !
Here it is September ! Perfect ! That means it's time to get back to a regular routine and that means finding time to create ! I love September ... time to get rid of the flaky summer brain and get my back-to-school brain working. I'm not going back to school but I always feel like September is a fresh start and a time to learn new things and start new projects. I am ready !
So ... first thing I did was post this month's schedule. I will be open every Saturday morning in September from 10am to noon. And I will be posting classes and Make-it Projects soon. I've put them on the schedule as TBA but will have details next week. Fun things coming !!
And now ... let's look at what's new !!
Here is a brief sampling. To see all the pictures click on the date in the link below the photos ... it will take you to the album that is full of product photos and sample photos !
Just a few of the great new stencils from Tim Holtz !

And amazing dies ... also from Tim Holtz.
Just a sampling. Be sure to check the album to see the Hallowe'en words,
skull, 3D coffin box and stamp sets. 

Lots of new stamps & dies from My Favorite Things.
Every release is cuter than the last ! 

Cheery Lynn has new fall and Hallowe'en dies.
This set of leaves is great !

So many new Memory Box dies ... Christmas, Hallowe'en, and more. 

I had a whole stack of these ... I have one left ! 

Elegance !

Here's a sample from the MFT blog using the Things with Wings stamp set,
just one of the many new MFT products this week.
Here is the link to the album ... click on the date "Wednesday September 2" to be taken to the album.
New Tim Holtz, My Favourite Things, Memory Box, new Distress colour ... lots of fun !
Posted by Classic Hobbies on Wednesday, September 2, 2015


Well, that's it for this week ! I am open tonight (Wednesday) and then again Friday 10-5 and Saturday 10 to noon. Please drop in !

No comments: