Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Post #3 This Week !

Hello everyone on this HOT day. Yesterday I shared some sale items with you and a corrected version of this month's calendar ... not sure what I was thinking there ... anyway, today I am back with some great new things ! I have dies, stamps, inks, and more.
Here is a little sampling . To see all of the new stock, click here ....




And June's new release of Distress ink has arrived ! HICKORY SMOKE. It is going quickly so speak for yours now before it runs out. This will be a great colour for distressing, shading, colouring edges, etc. A softer alternative to black.


So that's it for today. I will be back tomorrow with (hopefully, lol ) the samples for this month's Make-It Projects as well as a few odds'n'ends. See you then !!
P.S. I had company today ... my little cat Scout needed a day away from her housemates so she came to work with me. ♥

No comments: