Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

OODLES !!

Hello !

I have oodles of new things this week ... and still haven't emptied all the boxes. There are so many great new items ! I just posted over 120 photos - yes, there is THAT much ! I have new dies and stamps from Memory Box, Spellbinders, Sizzix, Tim Holtz, Stampendous, Taylored Expressions, I.O., Cheery Lynn and more.
So make yourself a cup of tea or coffee, click on the blue date link below, and explore all the new items.

Better make a cup of tea or coffee and settle in ... Cheery Lynn, Stampendous, Taylored Expressions, Memory Box, I.O., Sizzix, Spellbinders ... phew, so much.
Posted by Classic Hobbies on Wednesday, June 17, 2015


Hope to see you tonight (Wednesday June 17th ) or Friday !!
I'm off to start unpacking beads ... that will be another post !

No comments: