Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Thursday, June 25, 2015

New Graphic 45, Shiny Stuff, and Make-It Friday ...

Hey !
I unpacked 2 new lines from Graphic 45 ... Gilded Lily and Rare Oddities. I have the 8x8 pads as well as some of the 12x12 papers.


I also have a bigger colour selection of the Bazzill mylar & foil papers. These papers are made for diecutting and embossing ... perfection !


And the Tim Holtz metallic cards are back in stock. These have been a hot seller !
My favourite use for these is to cut them in half and use them on cards .
They are perfect for embossing and diecutting.
So, with each box, I get 72 pieces for cards + 36 envelopes. 

A few embossed samples using the card pieces. 
And don't forget, tomorrow (Friday) from 10 to noon, you can make a card when you come to the store ! Try out the Prima watercolour pencils & waterbrushes and take home a completed project.

Hope to see you tomorrow !! Scroll down to see all the new dies & stamps that have come in this week. Bye for now !

No comments: