Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Lots of Wonderful New Things !!

Hello !
I am overwhelmed by just how amazing some of the new products are. I have unpacked 2 big boxes and ... I want almost all of it myself, lol. I had a big order of My Favorite Things stamps, dies,and stencils and they are spectacular. And I had a box of various other items, also very good. So I have 2 albums to share with you ... I hope you enjoy them as much as I am !
I will also be unpacking a ginormous box of beading supplies tomorrow and then getting everything cut & stamped for our Make-It Friday this Friday. I am open Friday as usual but will be having a drop in Make-it project from 10 to noon. The project will take about 20 minutes to do. Drop in any time during those 2 hours to make a card & try the Prima watercolour pencils. If there is an empty chair, go get your kit at the cash and sit down to make it. I'll be there to help you. Just $3. (adults) While supplies last. Even if you have never done this kind of thing before , come on in & try ... it is super easy !!


So now let me share the links for the new products. I am so hoping I get everything else done so I can give a few of them a try !!
This is the link to the album of amazing new products from My Favorite Things. Click on the blue highlighted date. I have also included photos from the MFT blog - they have amazing samples !!
  Remember too ... if you buy the dies WITH the stamp set, you will get 25% off the dies ! 
New stamps & dies. This is one of my favourite companies. They always come up with such fun designs. I am including some...
Posted by Classic Hobbies on Tuesday, June 23, 2015



And here is the link to the other new and restocked products. Click on the highlighted date.



Thanks for looking and I hope to see you Friday !

No comments: