Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Emboss-O-Rama and a SALE !!!

Hi !
I spent an hour this weekend embossing ...  just trying different folders and different materials. I used chalk core paper, printed acetate, printed vellum, Tim Holtz's new metallic cards, glassine bags, penny candy bags, flat milinery bags, Bazzil's new mylar and foil papers, and tags. It is amazing what a simple embossing folder can add. Any of the metallic papers would make spectacular backgrounds for cards and the tags are beautiful. A simple manila tag can be the perfect accent on a card or layout or use it as a gift tag after it's been run through an embossing folder. I really feel that embossing folders are underused - in my creating anyway - and I am on a mission to make them feel special, lol.


The Tim Holtz metallic paper is wonderful. Actually, it's not really available as paper yet. It was supposed to be produced in 12x12 sheets but there were problems so it won't be. I have preordered 6x6 pads but haven't had an ETA for them yet. But, in the meantime, I do have the boxes of his cards. And if you cut the fold off, you get 2 pieces just the right size for cardmaking !! So that's what I did. In the box, you get 36 kraft envelopes as well as 36 cards - 12 silver, 12 copper, and 12 gold. Then if you cut them, you get 24 of each colour !! All for just $11.99. The papers emboss beautifully and would also be excellent for diecutting.





You can see all the samples and folders in the album linked below. I have all the folders and papers in stock right now . And did you know that I sell tags in all sorts of sizes as well as the glassine & paper bags ? I will have an expanded display of them after the renovations. Just click on the highlighted link.
(for some reason the link is weird ... so just click on the highlighted date and it will take you to the album. I don't have the thought process to figure that out today, lol. )

This weekend I embossed ... and could not stop !! I tried various folders and materials. There were some very fun...
Posted by Classic Hobbies on Wednesday, May 13, 2015



And now ... how about a sale ??? I was debating whether to unpack new stock or have a sale. A sale won out. It could mean less for me to move around during the renovations so I'm all for that, lol.
So ... Friday only ! 
* 12 x 12 paper ... reg $1.15 ... 75 cents !!
* Full size ink pads ... 25% off reg prices.
* Stamps ... 25% off regular prices.
* KLIK leather bands and pkged KLIK findings and snaps ... 40% off.
* Bead strands ... 40% off reg prices.
* Seed beads in vials ... reg $1.99 ... $1.25 !! Stock up !
* 6x6 paper pads ... 25% off reg prices.
* Hazel & Ruby masks ... 40% off.
* Dodz adhesives ... 40% off reg prices.
* Stamp Runner (dot pattern ... the pink one) runners & refills ... 40% off reg prices. 
* Colorcopia coloured pencils ... 40% off.
* L&C Watercolour Pencils ... 25% off. 

** The sale is on regular priced items and does not include layaways or special orders. The sale prices cannot be combined with other specials. 
** This sale is in store . First come , first served. I can do mail order or hold items for future pick up as long as they are paid for when ordered on Friday. 

Here's a link to pictures of the sale items ...
(and again, click on the date ...)

So SALE it is !! This week I will be having a sale so I don't have to move quite so much during the renovations ......
Posted by Classic Hobbies on Thursday, May 14, 2015




Hope to see you tomorrow and I hope you help me reduce the amount of stuff to move , LOL !!

No comments: