Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Thursday, April 16, 2015

THIRD Post this Week !!

I had to share this !! These are some new ink pads from Hero Arts that give an instant OMBRE effect. They are lovely !! I played around with them today and I really like them.
They are $11.99 each but I will have an introductory special on them for the next 2 weeks - buy 3 or more and get them for just $9.99. (not valid on layaways held for more than 2 weeks)

These are the five colours available ... for now ... ;)

"Pink to Red"

"Mint to Green"
* please note, I have the wrong ink pad in the photo ... oops. 

"Pool to Navy"
* and the other wrong ink pad ... lol. 

"Butter to Orange"
This one and the black really surprised me. I love them !!

"Grey to Black"

You can apply them to large background stamps to get a wonderful ombre design.

I stamped these images and embossed them with white embossing powder. Then I used a
dauber to apply the ink over the image - the great thing is that you get 3 colours in one pad - perfect for shading !!

You can also stamp solid images.



They are perfect for delicate designs and for adding interest to stamped sentiments.


This is two of the ink pads combined on one background stamp. I love these 2 colours together !!
They are the two colours shown below in the samples. 


Here is a link to the Facebook album if you would like to see all the samples close up ...

Exciting new ink pads from Hero Arts !! You can easily get beautiful ombre effects all from one ink pad.
Posted by Classic Hobbies on Thursday, April 16, 2015


And here is a wonderful video by Jennifer McGuire demonstrating how to use them Watch for the 'cha cha' !

Thanks & hope to see you Friday !!

No comments: