Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Thursday, April 23, 2015

New Products and a Whole Stack of Samples !

Hello !
I have been madly unpacking but more boxes keep arriving ... it's a bit like Lucy working the line in the chocolate factory, lol !
I have unpacked some great basics - paper, precut cards, etc as well as new embossing folders, dies, embellishments, and stamps. Be on the lookout next week for new paper including foil & mylar paper.
Here is a link to an album for the new products. The boxes of cards are great value. You get the cards AND envelopes ...anywhere between 36 each to 50 each (depending on the paper) for $10.99 and $11.99. So that's anywhere from 33 cents for a metallic card and envelope to just 22 cents for a white or kraft card and envelope ... DEAL !!



Because some of the embossing folders didn't photograph that well I decided to make a few samples. And then I got carried away. I embossed like a fiend ! I also pulled out the new chalk core papers because many of you have been asking me about them. So click on the link to see what designs the embossing folders make and how wonderfully they work with the chalk core paper as well as regular cardstock. Enjoy !!

I had a few embossing folders that didn't show up that well in a photo so I decided to make a few samples ... and then I...
Posted by Classic Hobbies on Thursday, April 23, 2015

 Hope to see you tomorrow !!

No comments: