Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Monday, April 27, 2015

Lots to Share this Week !!

Hello !
I expect to have several posts this week so keep checking back - or subscribe and you will get a notice via email whenever there is a new post !
I unpacked several boxes this weekend ... and I have some photos to share.

First is the new stamps, dies, embossing folders and stencils. There are some from Memory Box, Impression Obsession, Taylored Expressions, Spellbinders, and My Favourite Things. Click on the link below to see the album ...

Memory Box, Impression Obsession, My Favourite Things, Taylored Expressions.
Posted by Classic Hobbies on Monday, April 27, 2015




Next is the new Ranger products - Abandoned Coral Distress and the new paints from Dyan Reaveley as well as the new IDEAOLOGY from Tim Holtz !! Some great stuff !! Click on the link to see all that goodness !!

Paint from Dyan Reaveley, Abandoned Coral Distress,  some new Texture Paste from Tsukineko and great new items from Tim Holtz.
Posted by Classic Hobbies on Monday, April 27, 2015

And last , but certainly not least, is the new line of coloured pencils & markers from Spectrum Noir.
Click on this link to see them ...

New Coloured Pencils & Accessories as well as their new Aqua Markers !
Posted by Classic Hobbies on Monday, April 27, 2015

OOPS !!! I missed these. They are called Pocket Cards by Tim Holtz and they are an amazing box of treasure !!


They are $10.59 for 100 double sided cards. Click on the link below to see just what comes in this amazing box of goodness !!

I forgot to post these !! Pocket Cards from Tim Holtz. You will not believe what you get in one box !!! Treasure, I tell you, treasure !!
Posted by Classic Hobbies on Monday, April 27, 2015

So that's it for today but I'll be back with more ... !!

No comments: