Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Lots of Lovelies !!

Hello !
I have so much to share today ... dies, stamps, paper pads, and more. I may be back with more later in the week but I thought I would get this all put away before I unpack more !
Oh ... and I have a great new product to try out ... keep an eye open for that too !
And I am open tonight - Wednesday April 15 from 6:30-8pm - so drop in ! And then again on Friday from 10am to 5pm.
So here we go ... click on the blue highlighted link to see the album ... 100 photos ... and the new things are FABULOUS !! Enjoy !

Hope to see you this week !!
Almost forgot ... I have kits for this Spring Banner. Just $15 will get you all the materials, instructions, and a photo . All you need to add is scissors and adhesive !!




No comments: