Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

It's Wednesday & I'll Be Open !!

Hi out there !
It's Wednesday and I'll be open tonight . You really should come by and get stocked up because I won't be open again until NEXT Friday .. yes, you read that right !  I'll be closed this Friday because of Good Friday so that leaves a long looooooong stretch where you might be out of 2 sided tape or crimp beads or cardstock or glitter (heaven forbid you would be out of glitter !!) ... so be sure to come in tonight to get your fill !
And .. you can take advantage of a clearance sale I have on the Hazel & Ruby masks ...
40% off Hazel & Ruby masks ... 

Yes, get them while they are still here !!!

So stop in tonight & get your supplies and then get ready for a TON of new things !! I have a mini mountain of boxes to unpack so it may be a good thing that I'm not open again for a week and a half !!
SO.MUCH.STUFF !!!!
There are so many wonderful new dies, stamps, papers, products, beading supplies, inks ... I could go on and on !! It will be exciting, I promise !! And watch for a few fun announcements coming soon !!


No comments: