Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Another Quick Post !

Hello !
This is my third post this week. Be sure to scroll down to see the other new items I posted as well as an important announcement regarding a change in hours in May.
Today I have some wonderful new papers from Bo Bunny & Jillibean Soup as well as some spectacular specialty papers from Bazzill. The new Bazzill papers are shiny and fabulous AND made for diecutting !! I also have a few new embellishments, tapes, and fun hardware to share.
Click on the link below to see all the great new items.
Bazzill, JilliBean Soup, Bo Bunny, Echo Park, My Mind's Eye
Posted by Classic Hobbies on Thursday, April 30, 2015

And remember to stop in tomorrow to see all the great things in person !!

No comments: