Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Lots of Great Goodies to Brighten Your Day !

Hi all !
EDIT ... just checked out the front door at work and I am completely drifted in . We shoveled it bare a few hours ago. EEK ! I may be trapped. lol. So .. I am calling it ... I won't be open tonight.  It is much easier to hit the mountain roads home in the daylight so we can see the drifts we are hitting. lol. Please stop in Friday - it is supposed to be a nice sunny day !

Another snowy day. I am supposed to be open tonight but will make the call this afternoon  ... we'll see ! But in the meantime, I have loads of great new things to share. So let's do that !

First ... I have new LAWN FAWN stamps and dies. She really has the cutest things.
I love the puns !!






And then I have new dies & stamps from Impression Obsession and Cheery Lynn ... great Easter, spring, firefighters, and more ! So much more. The silhouette stamps are really nice !!





And then I have new stamps and stencils from Tim Holtz ... just awesome designs once again !







Come back next week when I show you the new Prima, Crafter's Workshop, and Penny Black ... and probably more by then !!
Hope to see you Friday !!




No comments: