Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Indigo Blu and a whole bunch of great stuff !!

Hello !
If you were here last week, I feel sorry for you. lol. I was a drippy, coughing miserable mess. And I was trying my best not to spread the germs. Oh those germs. Ugh. Sorry about all that. The sick leave program here is not the best. lol. The good news is the mess is now somewhat contained & I can wait on you without a kleenex glued to my face. ;)



This week I have some great new products as well as a photo tutorial to a FANTASTIC new product from Indigo Blu called MEGA FLAKES. I'll share that with you after the new .
Sooo ... let's look at what's new, shall we ?
I have new dies from Tonic, great stamps from Penny Black, stamps & dies from My Favourite Things, dies from Cheery Lynn, Impression Obsession, Spellbinders, and Elizabeth's Crafts. Easter, spring, basics, card sentiments, animals, ... you name it ! There's a lot to take in !
here are a few samples ... click on the blue link   "NEW March 9, 2015"  below the photos to go to the album & see them all !














And here is the Mega Flakes ... it is a gilding product that is so beautiful ! It was very easy to use and gave me fabulous results. I have a display of samples set up in the store and the blue highlighted "Indigo Blu"  link below will take you to the album so you can see the process ans results. I had so much fun !



And here are just a few more links for you ... first a video demonstration of the Mega Flakes ...


and then a video from Elizabeth's Crafts explaining just how amazing their new tag dies are. These are not your ordinary tags !




So that's it for this week. I do hope you'll stop by, check out the new display and browse the new products. More exciting things next week !!


No comments: