Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Oh the Weather Outside ...

Well, it's been quite a week for crazy weather ... with more coming tonight. I am hoping tomorrow will be clear and great for all of you to get out & come shopping ! lol.
A few new last minute things to share this week ... my parcels were mixed up at shipping and went to another store and I got theirs ... so my real parcels have just arrived. Busily unpacking it now ...
The main items that I have unpacked (so far !) are stamps & dies from Taylored Expressions as well as some Valentine Doodle-Pops from Doodlebug.
These 3 dimensional stickers will have you making valentine cards in minutes !!
And the Taylored Expressions items are wonderful !!! I will give you a link to the album where I have posted all of them as well as samples from The Taylored Expression website so you can see all the fabulous possibilities !! Just click on the blue highlighted link "New Taylored Expressions and Doodlebug". And, as always, leave a comment here or email if you want anything saved or mailed !



And in beads ... I still have the buy 2 get a 3rd free special on strands of beads. So you can still stock up !
Earlier today I  placed an order for more charms . Some of those bins were very empty looking ! I hope to have the bins restocked as well as some new ones in the next few weeks.
Hope to see you this Friday !!

No comments: