Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Lovely New Dies !!

Hello !
I have some lovely new dies to share with you ... valentines, Easter, spring, and more. There is also a new series of dies from memory Box - they are very structural. By that I mean they will form the basic structure of your projects. They cut backgrounds, frames, tags, etc. They are a wonderful addition to your supplies because they just add such a polished look to your projects. So ... without further ado ... click on the highlighted link (January 20th ... new dies)  to see what's new ! Just leave a comment here or email me if you want any of the dies ... some of them are going quickly. I am already placing an order for more !
And remember, I am open this Wednesday night as well as Friday this week. I hope to see you !!




No comments: