Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Graphic 45 "Time to Flourish", and more stamps & dies.

Hi !
I have some more boxes unpacked ... let me share what I have !!
First is the new line from Graphic 45 "Time to Flourish". This is another beautiful line that combines some of the most popular concepts from previous collections ... monthly cut apart sheets, patterned papers, and calendar papers (but smaller this time !). Each month has a cut apart sheet perfect for embellishing, card making, or tags. The back of the sheet is a lovely small scale coordinating pattern. There is also a patterned paper that goes with it that could be used for all sorts  of projects. The back of that sheet could be cut apart into dozens & dozens of little tags and sentiments.
** If you want one of each of the 24 sheets , let me know & I will gather them up for you. 
** Special price of $24 instead of $27.60 if you get all 24 !
Click on the blue highlighted link to see all the gorgeous papers & accessories !!



And there are also more dies , stamps, and embossing folders. I had a very happy surprise when I unpacked the embossing folders from Dream Weavers - a sample board with 3 lovely cards ! 

So click on the blue highlighted link here to see the folders and other items !
That's it for now ... I will probably be back once more this week with another update ! 
Hope to see you Friday !!

No comments: