Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Monday, December 15, 2014

Another Order !

Hi everyone !
Just unpacked a small order and am expecting another small one this week. I still have some of my Christmas pre-ordered items that still haven't even been shipped to my supplier yet ... soooo, not looking good that they will arrive before Christmas. And, of course, they were Christmas stamps & dies. boo. But here's a small album of new product from We R Memory Keepers & American Crafts and I expect to have one more post before Friday.

** I am open this Wednesday (Dec 17) 6:30-8pm and Friday December 19th from 10 -5 and then that's it until January 9th so be sure to pick up any last minute supplies, gifts, or gift certificates this week. **

Here is the link to the new products ...


Hope to see you this week !!!

No comments: