Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Thursday, November 27, 2014

LOTS OF STUFF !!!

Hello everyone !
Well it has been quite a week ! I have boxes and boxes of things to share . And it turned out that my arm is broken so I am now in a cast until New Year's. Talk about bad timing. How will everyone feel about Christmas kits and classes in February .... :(
But, anyway , I have unpacked 3 boxes this week and will be diving into 30lbs of beads this afternoon so let's take a look !
First ... great new papers ...



And then there are all the new dies ... I am blown away by the variety. There is always something new !

 And stamps !!! Again, LOVE THEM !!

 And last but not least , some fun new paper products from Taylored Expressions ... the calendar looks so fun ! (it was going to be a class ... but ... hmmm )

So that's it for today ... I hope you'll stop in this week and see all the lovely things in person. And remember, there are still 2 weeks to fill out prize ballots ! 

No comments: