Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

LOADS of new dies, stamps, etc ... so much !!

Hello !
I have a new kit this week, and lots of wonderful new products to share.

Card Kit of the Week ... I am making up for no kit last week with a double kit. This week's kit makes 7 cards and is just $10. Here it is ...
Just leave a comment or send an email if you want a kit saved.

NEW !!
I have wonderful new dies & stamps from Taylored Expressions, Sizzix + Tim Holtz, Couture Creations, and more.  They are selling VERY quickly so some have sold out - I will try to keep that updated. I have contacted my supplier to see if I can get more ( they too have sold out of many !) so shop quickly !! Also, feel free to message me if you would like any of the sold out items - I will see if I can get the supplier to order me more so I would be happy to keep your name on a list. Click on the highlighted blue link to see the photos and then go down to the next album to see some of the amazing projects made with them from the Taylored Expressions blog ... "wow" is all I can say !!


And now for the amazing samples ...


So ... hope to see you this Friday . Actually this Hallowe'en Friday ! Stop in for a treat, no tricks.

No comments: