Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Thursday, September 11, 2014

OODLES !!!

Hello !
There is OODLES of stuff to share with you today ... I have 2 videos, a pile of beads, tons of papers , and a card kit. Let's go !!
Card Kit of the Week :
This week's kit is playful and fun ! You get the materials to make all 3 cards for just $5. Selling quickly !
There are a few options that you might get in your kit .. the tags & backgrounds vary but this picture shows you the selection of the possible items you might get. All cute !!

Now ... on to ...
 BEADS !
 I am trying to get something put out every week but don't always get photos. here is a quick sampling of what I put out this week ... Click on the blue Beads !! link to see all the photos. Lots of new findings and great components.



New Paper : I purchased 3 new paper racks ... and they have all been filled this week. I put out 7 new Christmas lines as well as an entire rack of non- Christmas papers. The new releases are coming in fast & furious ! Along with the papers, you will find stamp sets, stencils, card packs, recipe cards, tags, stickers, sequins and more. I am linking you to the albums I have posted this week ... SO MUCH TO SEE !!! At then end of the albums I will also post the videos - I did one on My Mind's Eye "Joyous" Christmas paper line . The video will help you see the amazing sparkle of this line ! And then I did another video showing 6 other Christmas paper lines and the items that go with them. It is a great way for you to see the sparkle & shine as well as the accessories in detail. I hope you will watch them - for those reasons, not their cinematic merit - LOL !!
As always .. click on the blue title to go to the album & be able to see the photos individually. 
And this is what I posted on the weekend ...
And now for the videos ..
My Mind's Eye "Joyous" ...

And the other Christmas lines ...
 
So , I am off. Kits to assemble and items to put away. And then there is this ... just dropped off by the UPS man ... 

That may have to wait ... lol. 
Please drop in this week and see all the beautiful things in person !!

1 comment:

Online Hobby Centre said...

very nice job ! i liked all the pictures. thanks for sharing with us.