Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Great New Graphic 45 and MORE !!

Hi out there !
I have a bunch of new papers, including the 3 newest lines from Graphic 45 , as well as dies, tools, and two card kits. Let's go !

Weekly Card Kits :
This first kit is birthday cards ... use diecuts, stickers, stamped tags, and washi tape to make celebratory cards.
Just $5 for the materials to make all 3 cards.
And now a very simple set of Christmas cards but I think they are very striking. I used the new "Sleigh Bells Ring" paper and tags from My Mind's Eye. They are modern rustic... that's what I'm calling them. lol.
Also, $5 for the materials for all 3 cards.

And now ... loads of new items ! Graphic 45, Kaisercraft, Authentique, Cottage Cutz dies, and tools ... 57 photos actually !! ... just click on the blue title "Sept. 16 New ..." in the link and you can see photo by photo all the great new things !




If you want anything, just post at the end of this post or send me an email. Thanks & hope to see you this week. I will be open Wednesday night from 6:30-8 pm and then Friday from 10am - 5pm. See you then !!

No comments: