Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Oh SN@P !!!

Hi everyone !!
I am linking you to an album I just posted about the SN@P products. There are 54 photos to explain the various products and how you can use them. They are made for pocket scrapbooking but can be used in soooo many ways !! I don't scrapbook really but I love them . I used a package of the INSTA SQUARES & PIECES and a package of the 3X4 Cards and I made FIFTY EIGHT cards ... yes ! 58 cards ... in an afternoon. And 6 tags ... and had a few pieces left over. I used the cat ones because ... well, you know, I ♥ cats, but there are many other themes. Birthday, Baby Boy, Baby Girl, Dogs, Summer, Travel , Christmas, Wedding , Family ... etc.
The products are wonderful in the SN@P albums and would be great for scrapbookers with less time or maybe younger beginner scrapbookers. I think teens and tweens would love making fun albums with their instagram photos.
The SN@P designers have also designed products to be used to turn the snap albums into wonderful recipe books.
I also think they would be great in traditional scrapbook layouts and mini albums.
But I choose to make birthday and note cards and also want to use the larger cards to make gift bags ... it's important to think OUTSIDE the scrapbook !!...

I am going to use my Envelope Punch Board to make fun colourful envelopes out of my crazy paper stash and then do up little bundles of note cards as gifts for my cat loving friends !

Just CLICK on the blue title SN@P to go through the album photos.
Lots of samples, lots of info on SN@P.
Enjoy !!



No comments: