Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

New & New ... and Kits.

Hello !!
I have some new paper for you, a whole stack of stickers (Peel Offs actually), and some other odds & ends. Then I have kits ... a sympathy card kit and a glittery Christmas card kit.
I hope to be back later this week with a little album about the *Snap* products and the many ways you can use them - albums, mini albums, layouts, recipe books, cards ... so keep watching for that.
Let's take a look at what I have now though ...

Weekly Card Kits :
Sympathy cards ... you get all the materials to make these 3 cards for just $5.

Christmas cards ... Simple & Sparkly !! These cards are very simple but they are very blingy.


You get materials for 3 cards but each kit is different.
You will get one owl (4 possible designs)

and another glittery animal ( 4 more possible designs)

 as well as a golden ornament (styles vary). I have made the kits up randomly so I can't tell you what is in each one but they are all very cute ... and sparkly !  Materials for 3 cards for $5.

Now ... what's new !
I have new paper from Echo park called "Fine & Dandy" ... such fun & cute designs. The jar die that coordinates as well as the stickers are also very cute. Hallowe'en paper is also starting to come in with more Hallowe'en and some Christmas paper arriving next week.
I also have lots of new Peel Offs including many Christmas sentiments that would be wonderful on Christmas cards.
Click on the blue highlighted album title (New August 19th) to see all the new products. You can click on the first photo to go picture by picture through the album. If you're not on Facebook, you won't be able to comment there, but you can comment here or send me an email.


 So that's it for now. Hope to see you tomorrow (Wednesday) night and this Friday. And keep watching .. I hope to have another post this week !

No comments: