Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Monday, August 11, 2014

New Dies , Lots of Embellishments & a Card Kit ... and another post later this week !!

Hi !
I wanted to share some of what I unpacked this weekend and the card kit I did last night. I'll be back later this week with another card kit and more new product !

Card Kit :
It is sometimes difficult to find cards for little boys. So here is a set for those little super heroes. Bright & energetic, they send a happy birthday message to the celebrant !
You get all the supplies to make all 3 cards for just $5. Leave a comment or email me if you want any saved.

 New Dies from Elizabeth's Craft Designs ... here is a link to the album I just posted of new dies ... great card bases , cute characters, as well as holiday sentiments.
Click here to see them all ... (just click the "next" link in the upper right corner to go through the whole album)




The Stand Up Helper dies can be used to make stand up easel style cards or just cut out & adhered as sentiments. But imagine , using them as stand ups, all the new designs you can make !!
Here is a video link showing the Stand Up Helper dies in action ...
Stand Up Helper Dies


And I also have unpacked a HUGE box of embellishments . Embellishments really make a difference on a project - they can take it from very nice to fabulous ! There is a good variety and great prices too !



So that's it for today !! I'll be back Thursday with new dies , stamps, Ranger products, and a Christmas kit !!

No comments: