Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Last Post for May ...

Hello !
I have some new products as well as a few kits this week. And I have some really exciting things on their way to me ... maybe next week, maybe the week after ... keep tuning in !!

Card KIT(S) of the Week !!
Two card kits this week ... Father's Day & Graduation. As usual, you get all the materials to make all 3 cards for just $5.
How cute is that owl ??

Dear Dad ... not a frill, not a bling, not a ribbon. Manly !!
Twine, barbed wire effect, wee paper bags, and star brads. 
NEW !!  Paper ... 
Kaiser Crafts "Mister Fox" ...
This is actually a sheet of embellishments.
The sheet is perforated in 14 strips, simply tear off a ruler for your project !
Heavy paper, $2.50 per sheet.

I love the view master & the receipts sheets.

Love this for backgrounds !!!
Bella Blvd ...
"Max"
So youthful & fun !!!



Funky guitars !!
And another BB line "Family Forever" ...

How cute !!
I see this as being perfect for engagements, anniversaries, weddings, families. 

Gorgeous flowers.

This sheet ties it all together- loving couples, flowers, houses, etc.
And the back side is fab !!

See ?? So pretty !!
My Mind's Eye "Now & Then"
Big bold metallic looking patterns.

This sheet would be great to cut apart and use on cards or as journalling spots.
OR ... maybe cut small photos and place them in some of the frames on a layout !! Fun !

And a lovely silvery anchor. 
Marion Smith ... lovely florals ...


NEW Stamps, Tools, Embossing Folders ...
Now these items are part of an order that I just received. On the weekend I had an email telling me that this supplier was closing . When I opened this order, there was only about 1/3 of my original order in the box. So quantities are limited ... "call dibs" if you want anything saved ! sadly some lines were only carried by this supplier so I can't even order more. Have to start looking for other suppliers ... ugh.
Adorable embossing folders .. I have 6. 

GREAT diecuts from Kaiser craft ... loads of pieces, all sports !
Perfect for sporty layouts & cards.

Volume III - only 1 copy left. 

QuickStik
- has a sticky end for picking up small paper pieces & embellishments
- has a chisel for lifting stickers off their backing
- has a pokey end for popping out diecuts and bits.
Only 4 left. 

So fun !!
Paint them, add them to a frame or journal cover ..
Only 3 sets in stock.
These sea themed stamps are lovely. And see that rectangular stamp at the bottom ?
The ship's wheel & the 4 squares pop out to be used as stamps on their own as well.


New dimensional adhesive packages
442 pieces in various shapes & sizes. 

Great mini stamp sets from Prima. See next 2 photos for a better look ...

Just $2.49 per set. Great for tags & background interest. 

I ordered 30 of each of these sets but only got a half dozen of each. Darn !
Lovely sea themed sets ... only $2.49 each.
Just let me know if you want any saved !
Well, I think that's it for today. I am working on more kits as well as some fun samples and classes.
AND ... some exciting new product lines are coming soon !!!!!!
Have a great week & be sure to stop in !

No comments: