Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Hang on ... it's a long one !!

Make a tea .. then settle in !
** EDIT ** There is so much that I have decided to do this in 2 parts. Come back tomorrow for another post !!
First .. this week's card kit. I used vintage sewing themed paper and added spools and buttons. You get all the materials to make all 3 cards for just $5. The buttons & journaling card vary in each kit but they are all cute !
Now ... I have new beads, new papers, new dies, new stamps, new tools ... oh my !!

DIES :
from "die-namites"



My favourite !!!
from Cottage Cutz ...




from Memory Box ...




and back in stock ...
new from Penny Black ...
New STAMPS :
Adorable stamp from Penny Black !

Graphic 45 ... new to the store but not a new release.
I just really liked all the bottles & labels...
New TOOLS ...
Extra blending foams are now in stock for the new round ink blending tool.

They're BAAAAACK !!!

Tool'n One from Spellbinder.
You know how you cut an intricate die and then the struggle begins ... getting it off the plate and then removing all those irritating little pieces ... ???
No more !! 3 tools in one !
A spatula attachment to lift the paper off the cutting plate.
A roller brush to pull all the tiny bits out of the cut design
A piercer to add detail
 All the pieces store in the tool itself. A must have for all those intricate dies. 
Well, it's getting late & I am heading home. More updates tomorrow !!

No comments: