Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Kit of the Week ... something a little different !

Hi everyone !
SOLD OUT !!!! Thanks everyone ! 
I will do more of these larger kits in the future . I have some small stamp sets lined up as well as more stickers & diecuts. More to come !!
I have a kit for you this week but I am trying something a little different . This kit is $12 and makes 10 cards ! (that's a pretty good deal !!) And it will actually make more - you'll have product left over. I just wanted to be sure you had choices.
So ... your kit will come all packed in this nice little white box ...
And here are all the goodies inside ...
 You get ...
* 10 precut, scored card blanks
* 4 patterned papers cut to size (cupcake paper !!)
* 9 sheets of 6x6 patterned paper
* 1 sheet of stickers (31 pcs)
* 2 tags
* 2 doilies
* 2 strips of trim paper
* 3 assorted journalling cards
* 5 assorted diecuts ( paper and/or transparencies)
* 2 yards of bakers twine
* almost 3 yards of assorted ribbon

There are no instructions but I will include photos of the sample cards I made with my goodies.
Here are the cards I made and I still have plenty of product left. If I gathered up some cardstock, I could make at least 2 more cards. And, the cards took me less than 2 hours to make them all.


Here are a few close ups ...





So there you go ! If you want a kit saved, leave me your name or email me. Thanks !!
Hope to see you this week. :)

No comments: