Shop !

Feel like shopping ? Go to my online store for stamps, dies, beading, jewelry supplies, card kits and more !
Click here to start exploring.

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

New Year New Stock !!!

Hi !
It seems like ages since I have posted new stock. But this week I have boxed up any left over Christmas stock and am putting out new ... so exciting !! I will try to do several posts but here is the first to give you a taste of what's new in store !

* Bo Bunny "Zip-A-Dee Doodle" ... this line is fresh & fun !! It reminds me of Zentangle.  I love the bold black & white mixed with the lively blues & greens. This would be perfect for layouts, mini albums, cards ... whatever you wanted !! And ... imagine ... you could COLOUR the black & white pages !! Remember Doodle Art ? I sure do !! get out your markers !!





And a super set of stamps that will look like hand drawn doodles !
And , again, you can colour them !

* Bo Bunny "The Avenues" ... this line is amazing ! Each sheet looks like a collage or a painting. They are exquisite. My photos don't do them justice - you need to see them in person.


The reverse side of this sheet is the most beautiful vintage teal and old gold.
Just stunning. 


That same teal colour shows up here. So pretty.
Much more colour in real life ...



detail ...

And stickers too !!


* My Mind's Eye "cut & paste" ... nice fresh colours - pink, mint, charcoal, black & white - and youthful designs. Perfect for any project !!

These two are my favourites ... charcoal dots on soft pink and THE GLASSES !!
Perfect with a eyeglass brads ... hmmm .
*Farm House Paper Company "302" ... this line features all sorts of everyday office & household items. but they make great backgrounds for embellishments & photos. Perfect for cards, layouts, or mini albums. I think these papers are workhorses ... they may not be flashy but you will use them over & over because they will just work so well.


I love these paper clips !!


* Echo Park's "Paper & Glue" ... this line would be great for school layouts but I actually got it for the images - they would work so well for so many different projects besides school.

Library cards, glasses again !!, apples, cursive writing, and scissors !

Well it's almost 10pm, think I'll head home. Watch for another update this week with more new paper as well as Valentine paper since it is just 1 month away.
Hey ! Why isn't there Ground Hog Day paper ????

No comments: